Magnesium Citrate 1480mg Providing 444mg Elemental Magnesium per Serving
Superior quality Magnesium Citrate 1480mg providing 444mg Elemental Magnesium.
An essential mineral, magnesium is widely used to boost energy and increase stamina, calm the nerves and improve sleep, strengthen bones, keep the heart beating regularly and help keep bowels regular.
Vegan, Halal & Kosher. Zero binders, fillers or bulking agents.
Why customers take it
Superior Quality | High-Strength | 4-8 Month Supply | Vegan | 100% Pure | 444mg Elemental Magnesium per Serving | No Binders | No Fillers | No Bulking Agents | Non-GMO | Gluten-Free | Lactose-Free
4 months supply of 240 easy to swallow capsules providing 444mg of elemental magnesium per serving.
Why is magnesium important?
Getting enough magnesium is essential for maintaining good health, yet studies have indicated that potentially over 50% of people in the UK don't get enough in their diet.
Magnesium is a mineral that play many vital roles around the body. All the cells in your body contain it and need it to function. It is crucial to processes such as energy creation, protein formation, gene maintenance, muscle movement, and nervous system regulation.
- Your brain needs it to chemically enable normal sleep & relaxation.
- Increasing levels can reduce stress/anxiety & might help with depression.
- Reduces tiredness/fatigue, treats migraines & boosts athletic performance.
- Supports normal functioning nervous system & psychological functions.
- Assists in regulating blood sugar levels & keeping blood pressure low.
- Helps to retain hair pigment, slowing down the onset of greying hair.
- Safe and effective natural laxative which can be used regularly to relieve constipation.
Why it's so good
- Better absorbed, no tummy ache - VitaBright’s Magnesium Citrate is far more absorbable than the Magnesium Oxide commonly found in cheaper alternatives, which is hardly absorbed at all and often causes tummy cramps.
High dose - Each bottle provides a 4-month supply of 240 capsules delivering a potent 444mg of elemental magnesium per serving.
- Vegan - Our capsules are vegan, kosher and halal.
Why choose us?
Junk and allergen free - We use the active ingredient only in a silky-smooth vegan capsule with absolutely no additives of any kind. This makes our magnesium free from gluten, dairy, wheat, lactose and other allergens, and free from all bulking agents and other junk.
Made in UK - Like all our products, these capsules are made to exacting GMP standards in the UK.
Take two capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you experience diarrhoea, consider going down to one capsule a day or switching to Magnesium Glycinate instead.
- Although generally safe and well-tolerated, magnesium supplementation may not be suitable for people who take certain diuretics or heart medications. If you have a heart condition, consult your doctor before taking any magnesium supplement.
- Magnesium can reduce the amount you absorb of certain antibiotics. If you need antibiotics, stop taking magnesium and resume when the course of antibiotics has finished. Note that this does not apply to all antibiotics, so we suggest you ask your pharmacist for guidance.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium Citrate (buffered), Vegetable Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose).
VitaBright supplements are produced in state-of-the-art, BRC accredited grade AA, UK manufacturing facilities operating to GMP standards. We use only the finest ingredients, double seal all bottles, and test for heavy metals to ensure there is no compromise on quality or safety.
This product is not designed to replace a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed stated dose. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication, please consult your doctor before use. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Carefully selected to complement this product
Quick delivery. Too soon to judge effectiveness but at least I havn't died yet
I’ve been taking the magnesium for 3 weeks, and have noticed a big difference. I’ve been suffering with spasms and restless legs and these tablets have almost cured me. I have recommended these tablets to other friends too. I have stopped taking strong pain killers which is a big relief.
This product provides 118% of NRV at a cost of 16.66p per serving whereas Tesco provide 100% of NRV at a cost of 8.33p; that is half the price charged by Vitabright!! Add in the delivery charge and the cost per serving becomes 19.93p whilst Tesco's current offer of "3 for 2" brings the cost per serving down to 5.56p.
I am not connected to Tesco in any way, other than as a customer.
I have no doubt that the Vitabright product delivers what is promised but at a very high price and the Tesco product also provides 100% of NRV of Vitamin B6.
I bought one pack of Magnesium at a cost of £17.94 without much thought but that will be the last time a buy anything from Vitabright.
I very much doubt that this review will appear on the Vitabright web site.
Thanks for your feedback John, the difference in price is because Vitabright's Magnesium (Citrate) is superior to the Tesco Magnesium (Oxide).
Magnesium Citrate is among the most bioavailable forms of magnesium, meaning that it’s more easily absorbed in your digestive tract than other forms.
For this reason it is suitable for replenishing low magnesium levels. It is also reputed to have a 'calming' effect and, being a natural laxative, is sometimes used at higher doses to treat constipation.
Magnesium Oxide, the main active ingredient in Milk of Magnesia, is used primarily for short-term relief of uncomfortable digestive symptoms.
It isn’t typically used to prevent or treat magnesium deficiencies, as some studies report that it’s poorly absorbed by your digestive tract.
We always aim to provide the finest quality supplements available for the best price possible.
Absolutely love these and I know they are helping with my sleeping now during the night and just genuinely feel good since I’ve been taking it, a little under 3 weeks. Great ingredients and no nasties and my neighbour is so impressed I have just ordered some for her to try. Thank you
I have been taking this Magnesium Citrate for a few months as I have Hypothyroidism and it has really helped.