Gentle Iron Bisglycinate - 28mg
Our easy-to-swallow, flavourless Iron tablets are optimum strength, providing 14 mg of elemental Iron per tablet. You can take 1 a day for 6 months or 2 a day for 3 months.
Iron Bisglycinate is a superior, chelated form of this important nutrient, bound with amino acids to make it easier to absorb. It is much easier on the stomach than other forms such as ferrous fumarate or ferrous sulphate and rarely causes constipation or diarrhoea. Vegan Halal and Kosher.
Why customers take it
Gentle-on-Stomach | Easy Absorption | Non-constipating | 28mg | 3-6 Month Supply | 180 Vegan Tablets | Easy To Swallow | Made in UK
3-6 months supply of 180 high-quality, easy-to-swallow, fast-absorption, chelated Iron tablets.
Specially formulated to be gentle on the stomach.
4 women in 10 of menstruating age have an iron deficiency. For 2 women in 10 this is severe enough to cause anaemia. Since iron deficiency can cause heavier bleeding during periods, and makes many women find red meat hard to digest or even stomach-turning, it's easy to get trapped in a vicious cycle that you can only break with an iron supplement.
Other signs of iron deficiency, in both men and women, can include physical and mental tiredness, low mood or depression (it makes neurotransmitters), breathlessness, fainting, itchy skin, headaches, pale skin on the face, weakened immune defences and - yes we know this is weird - a constant urge to chew ice cubes. Most people have tiredness plus some of these symptoms, but not all of them.
Why it's so good
- Optimum strength - 28mg per 2- tablet serving gives you double the minimum required daily amount.
- 3-6 month supply - 180 easy-to-swallow, vegan/vegetarian, tablets.
- No tummy upset - this highly absorbable chelated form of iron comes in an organic molecule that is ready for your body to absorb it, minimising diarrhoea, cramps or constipation.
- Official EFSA claims - Iron contributes to normal cognitive function, immune system function and metabolism. It also plays a role in cell division, formation of red blood cells, oxygen transport, and can help reduce tiredness & fatigue.
- Free from - Lactose, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast & artificial colours, flavours, additives, and preservatives.
- UK manufactured - Formulated by healthcare professionals and produced to the highest quality control standards following GMP guidelines.
- Your satisfaction is our guarantee - As a family-run business, we pride ourselves on integrity, quality, and honesty. If you're not completely happy with your order we will provide a full refund.
Why choose us?
Iron Bisglycinate is a superior, chelated form of this important nutrient, bound with amino acids to make it more bioavailable and easier on the stomach than other forms such as ferrous fumarate.
Each bottle provides a 3-6 month supply of 180, easy-to-swallow, vegan, tablets.
Take 1 or 2 tablets daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you suspect you are suffering from symptoms of iron deficiency or anaemia, see your doctor for blood testing before taking these tablets. Anaemia must be treated under medical supervision and requires extremely high doses of iron. This product is suitable for long-term maintenance of healthy iron levels.
Do not exceed the stated dose unless told to do so by a doctor. Overdoses of iron can be toxic. Keep this product out of reach of children and seek urgent medical attention in case of overdose.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Iron (Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate), Bulking Agent (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Nu-Flow), Glazing Agent (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax).
N.B. In cases where iron deficiency is medically confirmed, stated doses can be exceeded according to professional medical advice.
VitaBright supplements are produced in state-of-the-art, BRC accredited grade AA, UK manufacturing facilities operating to GMP standards. We use only the finest ingredients, double seal all bottles, and test for heavy metals to ensure there is no compromise on quality or safety.
This product is not designed to replace a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed stated dose. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication, please consult your doctor before use. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Carefully selected to complement this product
Absolute miracle! Each and every iron supplement I have used in the past were never as gentle as these ones. No sickness, so glad I found VitaBright, thank you!
I had an Iron deficiency before taking these. They have been so helpful in building it back up.
Small tablets, easy to swallow, no side effects, making me a big fan these iron tablets.
Unlike other Iron supplements, this one didn't give me constipation, very pleased with product
Enjoying this supplement, easy to take, no constipation