High Strength | 1000mg | Easy To Swallow | Advanced Formula | 6 Month Supply | 180 Capsules | 100% Vegan | Made in UK
6 months supply of 180 easy-to-swallow, high-strength, Vitamin C tablets - enhanced with Citrus Bioflavonoids & Wild Rosehip.
Why it's so good
- High strength - 1000mg Vitamin C per tablet
- 6 month supply - 180 easy to swallow, once-a-day, vegan, tablets
- Expertly Formulated - Vitamin C combined with citrus bioflavonoids and wild rosehip for maximum health benefits.
- Free from - Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Artificial Colours, Flavours, Additives and Preservatives. Not tested on animals.
- UK manufactured - Formulated by healthcare professionals and produced to the highest quality control standards following GMP guidelines.
- Your satisfaction is our guarantee - As a family run business, we pride ourselves on integrity, quality and honesty. If you're not completely happy with your order we will provide a full refund.
Why choose us?
High-strength vitamin C formulated with an advanced citrus bioflavonoid complex and wild rosehips.
Each bottle provides a 6 month supply of 180, easy-to-swallow, vegan, tablets.
VitaBright supplements are produced in state-of-the-art, BRC accredited grade AA, UK manufacturing facilities operating to GMP standards. We use only the finest ingredients, double seal all bottles, and test for heavy metals to ensure there is no compromise on quality or safety.
This product is not designed to replace a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed stated dose. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication, please consult your doctor before use. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Rose Hip Powder (Rosa canina), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus Aurantium), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Glycerin, Carnuba Wax).
- Normal function of the immune system (also during and after extreme physical exercise).
- Reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Increases Iron Absorption.
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, bones, blood vessels, gums, skin & teeth.
- Normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Normal psychological function.
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.